Things that happened:
- I made plenty of lists for 2017. There’re ‘things to knit’ lists, ‘things to read’ lists, plenty of ‘goals’ lists.
- I switched my hobonichi weeks but not my hobonichi A5.
- I am crazy about Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate. It feels like the thing to drink for Christmas.
- I hate Christmas. I hate it. Sometimes I feel like holidays are things they cram down our throats and demand we enjoy it. I think holidays are fine if we get to spend them with people we love, but otherwise, they just feel incredibly lonely and depressing.
- I am past my heel of my rainbow socks. My knitting has slowed down and that’s okay.
- I’ve been eyeing a few knitting books on Amazon: pattern books, knit life books, stitch library books.